keep configuration and previous values

I remember that a previous beta version, (before the “new” button) when I opened a model, the configuration was maintained, and that is very useful when I am transmuting models from the same collection.
But now (1.0.1) when I open the next model, I have to reconfigure everything again.

Please keep the last used configuration. :v:t4:

By the way, in my case 90% (well I can say 100%) of models are oriented vertically on the +Y axis.
Is it possible that this is by default?

Thanks!

Hi @dedos_estudio,

Please keep the last used configuration.

Resetting the options is actually an intentional choice from us (keeping the same options can actually be annoying when you deal with a set of models from different sources with different axis etc…).

I’ll discuss with Thomas if maybe we can add a general setting to keep/reset the options depending on the user’s preference. But because we have a lot of work right now regarding Transmutr, it would not be high on our priority list.

An alternative method however is to use presets to save and load your options.

(Note that the studio version will also have batch processing, which will make this kind of work easier)

By the way, in my case 90% (well I can say 100%) of models are oriented vertically on the +Y axis.
Is it possible that this is by default?

Interesting point. We’ll discuss this too.

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you Merwan for the quick response, I will be aware of this thread

I had completely forgotten. :relaxed: The presets are the solution.

Thanks again.

:wink: