Licenses

@transmutr_beta

Greetings dear Transmutr Alpha testers :slight_smile:
I have issued a first batch of licenses. Please let me know if you didn’t receive it. Also please notify me if it went to your spam folder.

Thanks,
Thomas

1 Like

recived and working perfect

1 Like

Same here - working

1 Like

I got a “trial has expired” today and I havent received a license so I cannot test the latest version.

1 Like

I sent a new batch of licenses.
Anyone here today should have a license, please send me an email if it’s not your case.

1 Like

Thanks for the envitation and I received the license too. Will use it after testing the trial expiration.

1 Like

Thanks! my trial expired succesfully and i got my license just in time.

Thanks! I received too, just getting a chance to test now. Still using the trial as indicated in the email.

I looked briefly but couldn’t find the info - is there a 10,000 triangle limit with the trial version?

Not at all. Why?

Oops, never mind, it’s a bad 3ds file. I just checked in Blender - it’s missing triangles.

1 Like

Yeah I think the *.3ds file format is limited.
Cf Wikipedia “The number of vertices and polygons per mesh is limited to 65536.”

1 Like

Hey @Thomas, I don’t think I got a license, or I don’t know where in my email it ended up. Sorry I’m late to the party, but its been a busy couple months for me. Did some initial testing and very much loving the workflow!

Edit: From the comments, it looks like the license is sent after the 3-day trial expires?

Maybe I have an old email address? Send me an email so that I can give you your license.

1 Like

Hmmm, I just updated my email on the forum. Ill email you shortly.

1 Like