re(Generrate) dosn´t light up when changing Probability and Scale multiplier val

Hi,
First of all thanks for a fantastic extension to SketchUp. As a landscape architect this is a dream coming through! But still working with rendered vegetation requires a more powerful computer then one I am on now… I am testing Skatter on a project right now and I hope to be back with some preview images soon and high res when I have a more powerful computer. Just converted to Thea (from V-Ray) to hopefully better handle the large quantities of vegetation.

SketchUp version: 16.0.19912 64-bit
Skatter version : 0.3.3
Description of the issue: Se bellow
Are you able to reproduce the issue every time? (If yes, how?) : Yes. I have tried a lot of different ways to get it to work properly…

As the subject says I don´t get the possibility to regenerate when I change the values for Probability and Scale multiplier. I can change another value (e.g. grid value) to get the (re)Generate button to light up, change back to the original (grid) value and then regenerate but not by only changing the mentioned values.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for catching that. I’ll fix it right away.

Even when the “(re)Generate” button is greyed, you can actually click on it. The highlight/greyout is just a notification that something has changed, but you can always regenerate :wink:

If you see this issue elsewhere, please notify me,
Thanks