[BETA] 1.2.0-beta.4

Thanks.

What is your Extensions Loading Policy?
Window > Extension Manager > Settings

@DBJ I had the same issue and just found a solution.

It might be due to the fact that you have two different versions of Transmutr installed in different locations:

• one in the global /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins folder
  • one in the local ~/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins folder

The cleanest way to fix the issue probably is to delete the transmutr files (transmutr folder and transmutr.rb file) from those two locations and then reinstall it.

We’ll release the official 1.2.0 version very soon by the way (probably today or tomorrow).

1 Like

Great thanks, I will try this. Which is the preferred target location, local or global?

OK, deleted everything both local and global. Restart & reinstalled local only and now I have it working in SU 2019, which is nice (I was only able to get it to work in SU2018 previously). But no go on SU 2020. Progress!

J

I think the default choice is global (“install for all users”) but it should not matter.

Good!

For SU 2020, have you deleted the files in the SketchUp 2020 folder too? (there’s one install of Transmutr per SketchUp version)

1 Like

I re-deleted everything (Transmutr), uninstalled SU2018 and re-insalled Transmutr locally with SU2019 & SU2020 and it works in SU 2020 now! Been going through FBXs like a champ =). Big thanks!

Working in SU2019 too!

1 Like