This is our first Release Candidate. If all goes well, we expect to publicly release next week.
Although we are still interested in your general feedback, we will not add any new feature before the public release. Right now we mostly need to track down the last few bugs, so please report them if you do encounter them!
We are also disabling the “Skatter Free Content” category for now, as Skatter v2 is still not publicly available. That category is useless without Skatter.
We will bring it back for the next Skatter v2 beta, but we need to tweak the backend first.
Download: simply launch the 3D Bazaar Beta2 in SketchUp, you should get a notification that a new version is available. Click on “Install” and the 3D Bazaar will do the rest!
Just in case, here is the download link: https://files.getskatter.com/3dbazaar_1.0.0-beta3.rbz
As always, please do not share this link outside of the Beta group. It is strictly confidential. Anyone sharing the link or installer outside of the Beta group will be banned from it.
- Automatic path rewriting in files on disk: 3D Bazaar now automatically rewrites internal paths stored in Thea (.xml) and Enscape (.skp) proxy files so that you don’t have to do it manually.
- It is now possible to download free assets without logging in.
- Optimized the user interface so that it feels more responsive.
- Fixed various user interface bugs.
- Fixed various bugs related to the local library.
- Fixed .skp files coming from recent SketchUp versions not being readable when using an older SketchUp version.