In this 3D Bazaar update, we mainly focused on fixing many bugs and quirks, and polishing the UI.
But we also added a few features, like sorting search results, supporting PayPal in the extension, and a small utility to relink broken maps and proxies in a an existing component in your model simply by right-clicking on it.
This update is mandatory because of changes server-side (to enable sorting on search results), which are incompatible with previous version.
Download: simply launch the 3D Bazaar Beta4 in SketchUp, you should get a notification that a new version is available. Click on “Install” and the 3D Bazaar will do the rest!
Just in case, here is the download link: https://files.getskatter.com/3dbazaar_1.0.0-beta5.rbz
- Added sorting by price, name and date.
- Added support for Paypal.
- Added a context-menu (right click) utility to relink maps and proxies in an existing component.
- Added visual feedback when importing a file into SketchUp.
- Added a warning message when a local .skp file comes from a newer SketchUp version and cannot be imported.
- Added a “Back to bundle/asset” button to facilitate navigation between assets and bundles.
- Added colored dots as visual indicators when browsing through the images of an asset.
- Added visual cues to better recognize bundles from simple assets.
- Fixed the “Clear filters” button also reseting the search keywords.
- Fixed the size and SketchUp version of local files showing up as “undefined” in some cases.
- Fixed error messages attached to local files and folders not being cleared when the issue gets solved.
- Fixed several bugs occurring when a local file tracked by 3D Bazaar is renamed externally.
- Fixed an error showing up after downloading a model in some rare circonstances.
- Fixed “download”/“import”/“favorite”/ “add to cart” buttons sometimes not responding.
- Fixed local folders sometimes appearing twice in the folder hierarchy right after being added.
- Fixed error message wrongly displayed when downloading an asset.