Cannot load file

Here is a new error i haven’t encountered before

Cannot load file: Cannot parse string " 0.1 0.1 0.1 1.0" as a real number: does not start with digit or decimal point followed by digit.

Hi @Noel_Heard

Sorry for the delayed answer, I missed your post.

Please send us your model to [email protected] and we’ll investigate what goes wrong.

Also having this problem. Downloaded Transmutr as a trial, and the very first dae file I try to open gets the “cannot parse string …” as above.

Hi! @merwan
I work as an architect in urban planning and am currently trying to export textured building models from a Multipatch database in ArcGIS PRO to Sketchup. (I used the Multipatch to Collada Geoprocessing Conversion Tool for export to .dae).
I downloaded the Transmutr trial and it failed to load my .dae file with the following error message:

[2022-11-17 11:42:03.088] [logger] [info] Assimp: Error, T33660: Unknown reference format in url “ID_1.dae36-vertices” in source attribute of element.
[2022-11-17 11:42:03.088] [logger] [error] Cannot load model: Unknown reference format in url “ID_1.dae36-vertices” in source attribute of element.

What does this mean and any suggestions on how to proceed?

Best regards,

Oskar Duvetorp

Can you send the file to [email protected]?

Hi Thomas, I sent you an email with the file, thanks for taking a look at it! / Oskar