I no longer have my composition in v-ray rendering

Good morning,
I have a problem with skatter.
When I create a composition and generate it, it appears well in the V-ray rendering. I save my project and when I reopen it, I no longer have my composition in v-ray rendering. If I delete my composition and recreate it, it works. I lose my composition in v-ray rendering every time I close my project.
Can you help me Please :wink:

1. What version of V-Ray are you using?
  2. Did it work in the past? If so, what changed around the time it stopped working?
  3. Does it happen with all of your files (even a brand new one)? Or just a specific file?
  4. Please try this: open your file, then start a render, stop it, and start a new one. Does it work in that case?

|

Thomas Developer
April 6

|

• | - |
  1. What version of V-Ray are you using?

Version 6.00.02

1. Did it work in the past? If so, what changed around the time it stopped working?

I’ve always had the problem. What’s weird is that on a sketchup scene, there are compositions that work and other not in the rendering.

1. Does it happen with all of your files (even a brand new one)? Or just a specific file?

This happens on any scene randomly. For example I had the problem on a stage, I redone the composition, record the scene and after reopening, it worked well in the rendering.

4 Please try this: open your file, then start a render, stop it, and start a new one. Does it work in that case?

Stopping rendering and starting over does not solve the problem

best regards

Jérôme

Could you send me one of the problematic files? At [email protected]