Poinset & Normals error

SketchUp version : 2015
Skatter version : 1.04
Description of the issue : Im trying to add branches to a cylinder shape which is bent. Im having a hard time using points set, a lot of times i dont see the cursor apear. I then draw a rectangle so after a couple clicks i see the blue cursor, indicated it active. When i click and add points and use Pointing under distribution the the normals point inwards while the face is pointing outwards.

Ive double checked it by reversing the faces, in the second image you see the points sets do point outwords

Are you able to reproduce the issue every time? (If yes, how?) : Yes

In adition, when i press generate i get this error in the console

---- Skatter ----
Processing point set 5200a599-ee67-411b-add3-97fe7424dc9b
Number of points in set : 1
---
Generate bounding boxes & transformations : 0.000159 s
Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method 

entities’ for #<Sketchup::ComponentInstance:0x007f892c49a090>>
/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/generate_objects.rb:51:in generate' /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/dialog.rb:286:in block in start_dialog’
/Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/dialog.rb:20:in call' /Library/Application Support/SketchUp 2015/SketchUp/Plugins/jbb_skatter/rb/dialog.rb:20:in block in add_bridge_callback’
SketchUp:1:in call' Total number of points : 1 View redraw : 0.071377 s Total : 0.077798 s ------ End ------

I was working inside a component, the second branch had some parts with the same components inside, perhaps this causes a error?
I got it working now working outside the main branch.

WHen you rworking with real models (no render only) the live preview doesnt update the mesh/proxy position. I see a red bounding box as if they are render only items?

Can you send me the file?

As for the Red boxes, these are the preview (not related to “Render only”). The model updates when you click “generate”.

But im Co fusee about the live preview then, some updates don’t show live. While others do. I’ll send a part when I’m back at my computer.

I wanted just the stem or branch of the plant so you could see the error. Weird thing is i needed to add a new skatter system and now it worked okay.

Just to be sure ive got 2 files here, 1 is okay than was pasted from the other. The bad one still has the normal in the wrong direction. But this was also pasted from a different file, so i dont get it why today it seems okay when i pasted it in a new document

Here’s the link to a zip containing both of them

Thanks for the file.