- All Proxy Preview types are now available for Artist licenses (adding ‘Billboard’, ‘Simplified Geometry’, and ‘SketchUp File’).
- We can now edit the target face count when using ‘Face skipping’ proxy preview.
- The model’s dimensions are now displayed in the ‘Stats’ section, and are editable (this will update the Scale multiplier).
- Transmutr now exports Megascans assets with multiple variants.
- Sped up the import of large models with many objects.
- It is now possible to drag and drop maps between slots.
- Added a security certificate so that Transmutr is less likely to be flagged as malware by antivirus softwares.
- Transmutr will now use the scale factor of FBX files.
- The ‘Cancel’ button has been renamed to ‘New’ and asks for confirmation.
- Added an input field next to the Simplification slider.
- The Simplification slider is now non-linear by default, as we usually need high simplification levels. This behavior can be disabled.
- Improved the look of the icon on Windows.
- Fixed simplification producing many holes in the mesh. Holes can still happen, but they should be much less frequent.
- Fixed some TIFF textures crashing the app because of an unsupported internal compression mode.
- The camera clipping plane now depends on the size of the model. This avoids huge models from disappearing.
- Fixed some faces not being created when triangulated.
- Fixed some groups/components not being created when containing tiny faces.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when creating Thea materials.
- Fixed the UI being slow when having many materials in the Materials tab