WARNING: This version has an issue, please download v0.4.1 instead: [Release] Beta 0.4.1 (hotfix)
Download : https://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_0.4.0.exe
We are proud to announce a brand new simplification engine! It is much much faster that the previous one, and is much more robust and reliable.
- Brand new simplification engine: much faster, and more reliable
- Old FBX files (FBX version <2011) can now be opened
- Renamed "Proxy Preview" to "Placeholder"
- Fixed textures being flipped vertically in the preview
- Fixed textures being flipped vertically in Thea proxies
- Fixed geometry disappearing in models with tiny faces
- Fixed some textures appearing stretched in the preview
- Fixed Transmutr crashing when opening ill-formed models with invalid texture paths
Tested on an FBX that would not open in the last version and imported perfectly!
There is still an error in the Transmutr preview,
the proxy is correct and the Thea model too.
Oh… That’s strange. I double checked with another model and it is fixed.
Is the model available online? Or can you send it to me?
Thanks for the Update!
i tried it on this .3ds from archibase and mapping error is still present here too.
here´s the model
Hi @juancarlosestereovis, is your texture a TGA?
it comes with a .tga but apparently transmutr is using the .jpg
I just released a hotfix for this issue: [Release] Beta 0.4.1 (hotfix)
It happened only with textures which dimensions are power of two (256, 512, 1024, etc)