[Release] Skatter 2.0.1

How to install this update?

You can either:

• Start Skatter and let it automatically update

Or

Or

Release notes

Changes

• Skatter cannot be used without restarting SketchUp after it has been updated. This was previously possible but it generated errors in some cases.
  • UI on MacOS: the Composition Manager now shows the compositions contained in the active model. Its contents updates when switching models.

Bug fixes

• Collision filter: fixed a crash occurring when combining the collision filter with random scaling.
  • Automatic updates: fixed the list of pending versions not being correctly ordered.
  • Preferences: fixed an error that sometimes occurred when saving or loading preferences.
  • Composition export: fixed the optional thumbnail not appearing in 3D Bazaar.
  • Migration from Skatter v1: fixed the Composition Manager remaining empty after upgrading old Skatter v1 compositions to v2 on MacOS.
  • 3D Bazaar: fixed an error occurring when importing Skatter compositions.
1 Like

Hey guys! i installed latest skatter update but it keeps telling me tu update to 2.01 everytime open su

and also when i try to import from the latest beta 7 bazaar i get this message ( proxy or model)

Hey @juancarlosestereovis, so you already updated to 2.0.1 and it still asks you to update to 2.0.1?

The Bazaar error should be fixed by the 2.0.1!

1 Like

correct, bazaar does not ask me to, maybe i will install it manually then but yes, i tried it 3 times and still kept asking me to update and restart

also, on the official website the download is for 2.0.0

Thanks a lot for the bug report!
The issue was that Skatter downloaded the wrong file (actually the package for the 2.0.0 version) so it never really got updated.

We changed the issue remotely so it should work better in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Thanks Merwan! glad it was a quick fix!

1 Like