You can either:
- Start Skatter and let it automatically update
- Install Skatter from the Extension Warehouse
- Download the .rbz package and install it manually
- Skatter cannot be used without restarting SketchUp after it has been updated. This was previously possible but it generated errors in some cases.
- UI on MacOS: the Composition Manager now shows the compositions contained in the active model. Its contents updates when switching models.
- Collision filter: fixed a crash occurring when combining the collision filter with random scaling.
- Automatic updates: fixed the list of pending versions not being correctly ordered.
- Preferences: fixed an error that sometimes occurred when saving or loading preferences.
- Composition export: fixed the optional thumbnail not appearing in 3D Bazaar.
- Migration from Skatter v1: fixed the Composition Manager remaining empty after upgrading old Skatter v1 compositions to v2 on MacOS.
- 3D Bazaar: fixed an error occurring when importing Skatter compositions.