This update fixes a few technical issues reported by our users after the initial launch of Skatter 2.
Most notably, this fixes some errors occurring on MacOS when multiple models are open, V-Ray sometimes not rendering instances, as well as objects disappearing when purging the SketchUp model.
Known issue: several MacOs users reported crashes occurring when they pick hosts or masks. We are actively investigating this issue.
You can either:
- Start Skatter and let it automatically update
- Install Skatter from the Extension Warehouse
- Download the .rbz package and install it manually
- Image masks: fixed an error occurring when combining image masks with Curve or Point hosts.
- Render Only: fixed referenced scattered objects sometimes being deleted when purging the model.
- Render Only: fixed duplicated compositions sometimes not rendering.
- V-Ray: fixed Render Only compositions created after starting an interactive render not showing up.
- V-Ray: fixed the visibility of Render Only compositions not matching their toggled on/off state.
- Composition Manager: fixed SketchUp’s undo command ignoring compositions getting toggled on/off.
- Composition Manager: fixed an error that occurred when importing a Skatter v1 composition (.sklib file).
- Layers: fixed an error occurring when deleting a layer that contains a composition without relocating it to another layer.
- MacOS: fixed various errors occurring when editing compositions with multiple SketchUp models open simultaneously.