Known issue: while this update fixes V-Ray rendering when using vrscenes as scattered objects, it revealed a bug in V-Ray for SketchUp that might produce crashes when proxies get removed from the model (eg. when a composition using proxies is deleted or toggled off, when a proxy object is removed from a composition, etc…).
The V-Ray developers are aware of the issue.
- V-Ray: fixed vrscenes not rendering when used as objects of Render Only compositions.
- V-Ray: fixed interactive renders not being updated when a composition is deleted.
- V-Ray: fixed compositions sometimes not rendering when pausing and then resuming an interactive render.
How to install this update?
You can either:
- Start Skatter and let it automatically update
- Install Skatter from the Extension Warehouse
- Download the .rbz package and install it manually