- Added a new export type that produces CSV files for OctaneRender’s scatter nodes .
- Added offline license activation/deactivation for users with a restricted internet connection.
- Skatter is now available in Spanish . Go to “Preferences > Language” to change the current language.
- Significantly optimized the 3D preview of paint masks . Before this update, paint masks with a lot of strokes could noticeably slow down SketchUp.
- Reworked the user interface of the Composition Manager . The “Edit” action has been upgraded to a bigger button. The “Export” and “Duplicate” actions have been moved to a sub-menu.
- Fixed a crash occurring when picking many surface hosts.
- Fixed crashes sometimes occurring when combining the Collision filter with random transformations.
- Fixed the Offset parameter in the Boundaries filter accepting negative values even though they are not supported.
Known issue: Skatter does not work in SketchUp 2022 on Mac computers with M1 chips.
You can either:
- Start Skatter and let it automatically update
- Install Skatter from the Extension Warehouse
- Download the .rbz package and install it manually