- Skatter is now available in Traditional Chinese. Go to “Preferences > Language” to change the current language.
- Fixed the Ruby console sometimes showing up with an error message when starting SketchUp.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when generating a composition that references lost SketchUp entities.
- Fixed an error that occurred when picking a replacement for an area mask.
- Fixed scattered VRScenes appearing at the origin when rendering with V-Ray.
Known issue: Skatter does not work in SketchUp 2022 on Mac computers with M1 chips.
How to install this update?
You can either:
- Start Skatter and let it automatically update
- Install Skatter from the Extension Warehouse
- Download the .rbz package and install it manually