I caused it to happen when I changed the “Distribution” value for ‘Random’, to 1 item per unit, (it’s default value for Bushes was 0.0002). I think that this means I tried to ask it to produce 1 Bush per drawing unit, which in my case is mm’s. If this is the case, I can understand why it struggled.
I avoided this, and it seems to work perfectly. Looking forward to using it in my work.
If you need to free up a bit of RAM, you have to stop background software that you’re not using such as browsers, music apps, etc… Unfortunately, other than that there’s no silver bullet apart from adding more RAM to the computer.