UPDATE: Beta 2 has been released: [BETA] 1.2.0-beta.2
This beta release introduces MacOS support and .skp import .
As the first users of those new features, you might encounter many bugs. We need some of you to test it, but please keep in mind that it is not yet suitable for production. Huge changes in the code were necessary, so we might have broken a few things.
Please report any issue in the Bug Reports section. Thanks for your help!
- MacOS support.
- Transmutr can now import SKP files .
- Transmutr can now convert individual components directly from an opened SketchUp document.
- Texture maps embedded in FBX files are now extracted.
- Duplicate material names are now renamed automatically.
- Fixed the generation of VRMesh proxies not reporting errors in case of failure.
- Fixed missing textures not being reported to the user.
- Command-Line Interface: fixed simplified meshes being sometimes assigned the wrong materials.