Among other fixes and changes, this version fixes SketchUp showing an error message at startup on MacOS.
If you still have the blank Transmutr window on MacOS, please try to give System Permissions to Transmutr, and tell us if it fixes the blank window. Click here to learn how to give System Permissions to a MacOS app.
Please report any issue in the Bug Reports section. Thanks for your help!
Download Windows: http://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_1.2.0-beta.2.exe
Download MacOS: http://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_1.2.0-beta.2.pkg
- Textures embedded in .skp files are now extracted and displayed in the preview.
- Added a notification when a new beta version becomes available for download.
- (MacOS) Fixed SketchUp not finding Transmutr when it has been installed for all the users of the computer.
- Fixed a crash when entities collections only contained edges
- Fixed materials with “<” or “>” in their name not loading
- Fixed not being able to scroll the materials list