[BETA] 3D Bazaar 1.0.0-beta4

Today, we are proud to release the first public version of 3D Bazaar, our brand-new extension and marketplace for high-quality render-ready SketchUp models.

3D Bazaar offers high-quality models made by the best content creators. Vegetation, furniture, humans, we have it all! And we’re adding more and more content on a monthly basis. We optimized each model to work seamlessly with SketchUp and the top render engines. Just import them and you’re done.

You can browse the marketplace on-the-go via our website but the best way to experience 3D Bazaar is to install its SketchUp extension which provides some very nice benefits:

• Allows you to effortlessly import models into SketchUp, with just one click.

• Solves the issue that is the bane of many SketchUp users: broken maps and proxies. 3D Bazaar takes care of this chore for you and it becomes a thing of the past.

• It is even capable of managing & searching your own local library on your computer so that you can access all your contents from one place.

We are looking forward to your feedback. We offer a few high-quality free models that you can download to try out 3D Bazaar!

3D Bazaar is currently in the beta stage, which means that we warmly welcome bug reports and feedback. Please send details about any technical issue that you encounter to [email protected].

Bugfixes

• Fixed the vendor filter being reset when opening an asset’s page.
  • Fixed error occurring when entering keywords too quickly after the page loads.
2 Likes

Well, when I click on the icon to oper Bazaar, it causes SketchUp 2021 to crash. I’ve tried several times and SketchUp keeps crashing. I’m using MacBook Pro with High Sierra OS 10.13.6.

1 Like

Hi @Jdcamc
Sorry that you’re encountering technical issues.

1. Could you open SketchUp’s console (Window > Ruby console) and then launch 3D Bazaar. Does this show some error messages?

2. There’s a log file in Library > Application Support > 3DBazaar > 3DBazaar.log that might contain useful information to understand what happens. Could you send it to [email protected]?

Also, have you tried with another SketchUp version?

1 Like

I’ve sent the log file and have tried it with another version and the same thing happens. Ruby Console doesn’t show anything since when opening 3Dbazaar, SketchUp instantly crashes.

1 Like

We received the file, thanks.
We’ll investigate the issue and let you know when we find a solution.

1 Like

Congratulations gentlemen on the release! Bravo.

1 Like

It happens to me too. I have also your same configuration. Let me ask, did Skatter V2 Beta 6 worked to you? To me it crashes as soon as I pick a plan for skattering an object.

We received several reports of users with MacOS 10.13 having such issues.

We cannot reproduce them but our Mac development machine only has the latest MacOS (10.15) so we’re in the progress of installing a 10.13 machine in order to investigate your issue.

1 Like