Crashes SU 2021 Mac OS

Hi,

Can anyone help urgently? For some reason I am unable to load any assets from Bazaar into the Skatter plugin, it was working ok but now when I try import it lists files as missing and imports nothing frequently crashing SU. When Bazaar is launched, the attached dialogue window shows prior to launching. I’ve got an urgent deadline and the client has approved initial visuals (when everything was working fine) but am now unable to do anything.

Any help much appreciated!

Have you tried to restart your computer?

How about uninstalling and reinstalling 3D Bazaar?

Hi there.
I have a similar problem with 3D Bazaar.
Please see attached.
I’m working on mac as well.
Bartosz

Hi @Bartosz_Pisz
We’re currently investigating this issue. it’s quite difficult to diagnose as only some users encounter it but we’re working on it.

Hi @Bartosz_Pisz
We’re currently investigating this issue. it’s quite difficult to diagnose as only some users encounter it but we’re working on it.

Thank you Mervan.
Regards,
Bartosz

I’m having a similar issue on my MAC. I tried purchasing some grass from 3D Bazaar and could not check out. Instead I got this:

@skipper Are you using a Mac with an M1 chip and SketchUp 2022 ? If yes, our extensions do not support it yet.

To clarify, only the M1-SU2022 combination is not yet supported.
It should work on:

• M1 with SketchUp 2021
  • Non-M1 with SketchUp 2022
1 Like

i don’t know. this is what I have

i have intel

@skipper Please try the methods described in this thread: Known issue: an error occurred during initialization, cannot unstage file

I am using intel core i5