This version supports SketchUp 2022 and fixes a few bugs that were reported by users.
Note: Now that Skatter 2 has been released, we plan to allocate more development time to Transmutr!
Windows : https://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_1.2.8.exe
MacOS : https://files.getskatter.com/transmutr_setup_1.2.8.pkg
- Added support for SketchUp 2022.
- Improved support for the “Reflection Glossiness” and “Reflection Roughness” material attributes.
- Added a warning message when importing unsupported assets from Megascans, like standalone materials.
- Added a button in Transmutr and a menu entry in SketchUp to open Transmutr’s manual.
- Fixed the export step that copies textures sometimes failing silently.
- Fixed some models with n-gons showing artifacts when exported.
- Fixed normal maps not being detected for some models using unconventional attribute names.
- Fixed textures not being properly applied on models loaded without texture coordinates.
- Fixed the Megascans connection not working immediately after changing the port.
- Fixed several crashes that could happen when exporting a model.
- Fixed the “See release notes” button in the options opening the wrong webpage.
- [Studio version] Fixed floating licenses not getting released when closing Transmutr.